Living with Psoriasis
National Psoriasis Walk Registration
1. Find a Park or building to set up for the walk.
2. Register your walk with Town officials and get paper giving you permission. Take the paper with you to the walk.
3. Ask for time 11-6 to allow for set up and take down.
4. Ask if you can have a barbeque on site.
5. Circle each above item. When this has been completed, a package of brochures, posters, and other information will be sent to you when they are ready.
PLEASE SUBMIT THIS FORM BY SEPTEMBER 30, 2015 IF YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A WALK IN YOUR AREA.
If you have any questions, please call Judy Misner at 1-800-656-4494
City / Town
Name of Walk Leader
Ⓒ 33 years and growing 1983-2016 Psoriasis Society of Canada All Rights Reserved